Battered Persons’ Advocacy is a private non-profit agency focused on creating a community free of family violence, sexual assault and stalking through empowerment, support and education. Serving our community since 1978.
We achieve this in many ways by providing:
- 24-hour crisis line and on-site support for victims in need
- Sexual assault and domestic violence peer-to-peer counseling services
- Community education and training
- Legal advocacy
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing
- Referral and support services