- BPA is a strong and vital organization with a long local history.
- 89% of our resources have been devoted to providing actual services and programs to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking over the last decade. Your dollar goes directly to help those in need.
- One in four Douglas County residents has used services at BPA in their lifetime.
- Our services are “event” specific, not population or group specific. This means that anyone, regardless of gender, age etc. who has experienced domestic violence, sexual assault/rape or stalking is eligible for services.
- We meet the Better Business Bureau’s standards of charity accountability. We evaluate our services, our administrative practices and the impact of your dollar on a regular basis.
- BPA has a very robust volunteer program which logs over 16,000 hours each year.
- We currently have 11 staff members, over 62 active volunteers and an annual budget of around $600,000.
- 100% of our Board of Directors donates to BPA every year.
View our Newsletters