Why support BPA?
- You are supporting an effective, well run agency that meets a local need.
- Chances are good that your neighbor, friend, family member or co-worker has utilized services at BPA.
- One in four Douglas County residents has utilized services at BPA. Needs are growing.
- We change lives by giving victims hope, options and support.
- Nearly 100% of people who use our services state that they know new ways to be safe and about resources available to them.
- Your dollar stays local and goes entirely to programs for victims.
- Your dollar is used as match for federal and state grants. It allows us to leverage other money, bringing in funds to create local jobs and provide services to our community.