- We can be reached 24-hours a day, 7 days a week on our crisis line at 541-673-7867 or 1-800-464-6543
- Walk ins and/or appointments are welcome at our public office at 1202 SE Douglas St., Roseburg. Monday through Friday, 8:30-5 pm.
- Legal advocacy/restraining order assistance is at the Douglas County Courthouse, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 7:30 am
Our services are best explained with our team structure. All service core philosophy is to provide options, resources and information about how to increase safety and build a life free of intimate partner violence.
- Emergency Services Team: includes 24-hour crisis line, peer counseling, safety planning, lethality/danger assessment, assistance with food, hygiene items, 911 emergency cell phones, door lock changes and many other emergency services.
- Emergency Shelter Team: Emergency safe shelter for victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault & stalking, confidential address/facility
- Transitional Services Team: support groups, long term case management support and transitional housing apartments
- Legal Advocacy Team: assistance with protective & stalking orders, court support, advocacy with law enforcement and courts
- Sexual Assault Services Team: coordinate county wide sexual assault team, coordinate & provide acute hospital rape response, peer counseling, legal and medical advocacy