Services at BPA are free* of charge and confidential. All ages, genders and sexual orientation are eligible for services.
How to access our services:
- We can be reached 24-hours a day, 7 days a week on our crisis line at 541-673-7867 or 1-800-464-6543
- Walk ins and/or appointments are welcome at our public office at 1202 SE Douglas St., Roseburg. Monday through Friday, 8:30-5 pm.
- Legal advocacy/restraining order assistance is at the Douglas County Courthouse, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 7:30 am
*Transitional housing at BPA does charge rent, but BPA housing is approved for HUD and several other rental assistance programs and rents are below market value.
Our services are best explained with our team structure. All service core philosophy is to provide options, resources and information about how to increase safety and build a life free of intimate partner violence.
- Emergency Services Team: includes 24-hour crisis line, peer counseling, safety planning, lethality/danger assessment, assistance with food, hygiene items, 911 emergency cell phones, door lock changes and many other emergency services.
- Emergency Shelter Team: Emergency safe shelter for victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault & stalking, confidential address/facility
- Transitional Services Team: support groups, long term case management support and transitional housing apartments
- Legal Advocacy Team: assistance with protective & stalking orders, court support, advocacy with law enforcement and courts
- Sexual Assault Services Team: coordinate county wide sexual assault team, coordinate & provide acute hospital rape response, peer counseling, legal and medical advocacy