We believe that all should have
PEACE AT HOME
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
Phone calls answered per year on the 24/7 hotline.
Adults and children are provided emergency shelter for a total of 6,000 nights throughout the year
Survivors of sexual assault each year receive support from a Peace at Home advocate
Show your support and host a party with your close friends or family starting at 6pm Saturday, February 27th. We have some great prizes for Watch Party winners!
What can you do to participate:
* Tag Peace at Home Dance Competition
* Use hashtag #celebratepeaceathome
* Include 541Radio.com in your post to let others know where they can tune in to watch the show
* Post a message to support survivors of family violence, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking e.g. You are not alone!
* Share a photo or short video of your party
Monday- Friday, 9 am-11:30 am and 1 pm-4 pm
1202 SE Douglas Ave., Roseburg, OR 97470
Appointments can be scheduled outside of these hours for urgent safety needs and peer support related to family violence, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking
Assistance filing a Protective Order/Restraining Order will remain available at the Douglas County Courthouse Cafeteria, Monday-Friday at 7:30 am