Updated March 23, 2020: Peace at Home Advocacy Center, formerly Battered Persons’ Advocacy remains committed to the health and safety individuals, families and our community. Our team has taken steps to promote social distancing and implemented additional cleaning protocols recommended by the CDC to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus. Advocates will continue to provide services to our community while we increase social distancing protocols.
• Until further notice, our office will be closed for walk-ins but appointments can be scheduled for urgent safety needs related to family violence, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking
• Call the 24-Hour Crisis Line at (541) 673-7867 to speak with advocate to receive help over the phone
• If you have non-urgent needs or questions you may email email@example.com
• While the courthouse is closed you may contact us to learn more about how to file a protective order
• If you are experiencing difficulties with our services you can email the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Program Manager at email@example.com
It is impossible to completely clear the “footprints” showing where you have been looking online. If you are in danger,
please try to use a safer computer that someone abusive does not have access to.
Read more about how to stay safe online in our Privacy & Safety Considerations page.